New Teacher Registration
Registration Process Information
This online registration process will take approximately 15-20mins to complete. The online registration process entails 3 steps, which covers submission of online forms for personal information (user profile), professional information and qualifications.
To complete the online registration you will need to submit the documents listed below. After this online registration process the originals/certified copies of these documents are required to be submitted for verification to your Regional Office or the Jamaica Teaching Council.
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Certified copies of qualification/academic qualifications
- Two written character references
- Certified copies of TRN & NIS cards
- Passport Size Photo
- Police Record (Early Childhood Teachers)
- Food Handlers Permit (Early Childhood Teachers)